For Insurers That Want to Build Microservices and Need the Framework to Get Started
The OWIT microservices framework utilizes Azure DevOps, BitBucket, and any release pipeline that supports Rancher and Kubernetes.
- Microservices can be deployed to any cloud platform, including a self-hosted Kubernetes environment
- Rancher and Kubernetes enable true one-click deployment and have centralized logging to existing environments and any environment Kubernetes logs to (i.e., FluentD)
- Includes tools for .NET developers to generate new microservices from scratch
- Includes tools logging, security, permissions, event sourcing, single domain-per-microservice, and a CQRS framework built specifically for a microservice architecture with event-driven communication
- Compatible with any NoSQL or SQL database, can be implemented with RabbitMQ or Kafka, and includes many other integrations (i.e., Redis, and OAUTH/OIDC)
OWIT GLOBAL VALUE PROPOSITION
All customers of OWIT Global’s insurance-specific microservices can reuse these microservices for any other project within their organization. For example, the User Experience microservice can be leveraged outside the Bordereaux Management Solution for any portal need, whether internal or external, including extending a legacy system to the internet or providing a single view of disparate back end systems to a broker.
Click on any microservice to learn more.