Careers at OWIT Global
Join OWIT Global today!
.NET Developers – Hartford, CT area
The Software Developer is primarily responsible for working with business stakeholders and the Product Architect in developing the business solution that matches the business requirements for new products and enhancements.
- Promotes a positive and productive relationship with internal team members and customers.
- Supports the OWIT Global organizational goals of growth and profitability and company policy.
- Works with Insurance Solutions Specialists on understanding and developing specifications, prototypes and solutions.
- Works with Insurance Solutions Specialists with design and writes the code to implement the solution, utilities and supporting products.
- Works with the Product Architect and other team members in product integration, both functionally and technically identify needed features and delivery options.
- Configures product to meet business objectives and solve business related needs.
- Works with Solution Architect and customers on the design and/or creation of integration interfaces.
- Responds to inquiries regarding software, procedures, and databases.
- Researches and resolves user application problems, troubleshoots and recommends changes.
- Provides excellent customer support and communication.
- Assists in the sales support cycle, product demonstrations and training (when needed)
- Develops and maintains relationships with all teams.
- Minimum of five (5) years software development experience.
- Experience in P&C Insurance.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills.
- Strong interpersonal and teaming skills.
- Ability to work with a global team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in interfacing with databases and XML/JSON interfaces.
- Exposure to automated builds and continuous integration process.
- Exposure to cloud platforms like AWS or similar.
- Degree from 4-year college or university.
Must be local to Hartford, CT area